skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
*HOMETOWN TOKOROA*
NEW MOON 09
I got to see NEW MOON!! But the books are better, but I enjoyed it!!
Saturday, December 13
ANOTHER DAY!!
Things are well. So much have been going on, I do need to share details. Watching a movie, and am distracted. So I will blog in a bit!! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EMAILS:
navydee@hotmail.com
akeporima@yahoo.com
navydee@gmail.com
View my complete profile
BEBO
www.bebo.com/kiwirade
ME AND RIA
I love my girl, who I can call Sis!! I love our heart to heart talks, and everything she is today!! Shes the best in the world!!
I LIKE TO PAINT! THESE PICS GIVES ME IDEAS!!
MILL AVE
Lesley and Laisa (back), Me and Ake
JASON STATHAM
MY MAN!! lol!
Favourite READS of 2008!
SOME OF MY FAV MOVIES
ROCK CLIMBING
I'm not the best, but I try!! V0 I'm not that high off the ground, but looks good!
GO BLACK!!!!!
KA MATE! KA MATE! KA ORA! KA ORA!
Blog Archive
December
(1)
March
(2)
February
(1)
January
(1)
December
(8)
November
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment